Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Surprise!!!

I forgot that I started this thing, but here's an update. We just threw my mom and dad a 30th anniversary party last weekend. It was a surprise, and we pulled it off. They had no idea and it was awesome! Our closest family and friends were there and it was tons of fun. It was about 6 weeks later than their actual anniversary which helped, and I was able to keep my mouth shut so it all worked out. Tiff and I did most of the planning, she was a huge help! Here's some pictures!

My mom during my brother's speech
30 years and they're still smiling! I hope that's me someday
All of us except Bo, he was out of town, Dave has had a few beers haha
Me and my mom



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun party. 30 years wooooooo hoooooo congrats to your parents. We need to make plans soon, let us know what days you guys are free!

Momo