Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby H will be here in January!!!

Everyone probably already knows this, but I thought I would put it on here anyway...Dave and I are having a baby!!!

I am about 15 and a half weeks now and we have had a few ultrasounds at the beginning so we have seen the little guy (or girl) in there. I felt pretty crappy for the first couple of months and usually feel better now, but I still have some pukey feeling days blah! We have decided to find out the sex of the baby. I couldn't decide what I wanted, but Dave was pretty sure he needed to know so we will hopefully find out on Sept. 10th. I haven't felt any movements yet, but that should be coming in the next few weeks so I'm super excited about that.

Thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

So exciting!!! Can't wait till you find out!!